View Single Post
Old 09-02-2006, 07:02 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hey no problem Kim!! LOL What better way to make the Grand Entrance It's good to see you again!

What?!?! It's September already? HOLY CRAP

As I said in the August post, Peg starts a new full time job on the 11th. Working for an Alzheimer's Memory Center that one of the Neuros is setting up. So, in training, she's been working at her 2nd part time job whenever she's not at her main part time job at the clinic. This means all Al's Goodies get made now on Saturday's. Today was Bun, Chocolate Quiona Bars, Lemon Dream Bars, Seafood Pasta salad day! Whew!!! There were a total of 16 Buns...you know what that's begging for...You make 16 Buns and wha d'ya get?

She did have off on Thursday, so she got together with a friend's wife [he has CD] and made GF Graham Crackers for their DDH's. Total of 12 cups of crumbs and a bunch of crackers to munch on - or smores.

Sorry no pics of the bars or pasta salad...yet. heheheee

Last weekend we replaced our sink. Out with the Transolid sink...in with a new Kohler stainless steel. Note: It pays to have a BIL that owns a plumbing company LOL!!

Things are getting closer for me starting up a CD support group in town. I talked to a guy that I went to HS with in the grocery store today. I knew he and his DD have, but never talked to him. I asked if he would be interested in such a thing - He said "YES". A friend of Peg's - her adult son was recently dx'ed too. So, Anne...be prepared for a few questions!!

Well, I gotta get back to making a DVD for my Pastor. She recently lead a trip to Africa and she has a few speaking engagements. Guess who she asked to help her out <wink>.

Is it really September?

“We cannot all do great things, but we can do small things with great love.” ~Mother Teresa

Last edited by aklap; 09-02-2006 at 07:09 PM.
aklap is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote