View Single Post
Old 05-20-2008, 08:18 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SallyC View Post
Excuse me for interjecting here, but, I believe that you, Cherie, are being a bit over dramatic here, about the harm this info may do to your list of patients.

I think Quix's writings are a welcome relief to the people to whom she has directed them......Frustrated, scared and somewhat angry Limbolanders.

She is right and you have misunderstood her intentions and misjudged them. I find Her writings a refreshing addition to our WDMs against MS.

I know you don't mean to sound condescending to anyone. I believe that most people with MS can read and decide for themselves, just how helpful Quix's writings are.

JMHO...

Sally,

I have been "over dramatic" (excited!!) about QUIX's write-ups, on all of the subjects so far. I am thrilled I have a place to send people to now, so they may better understand the disease, and appreciate QUIX's simplicity on subject-matter.

I just had a heavy feeling about THIS one, and thought it ended more complicated then "The McDonald Criteria" needed to be (IMHO). I so appreciate how QUIX has made topics so simple . . . I just didn't get that from this particular one.

I could have kept quiet (and perhaps I should have) . . . but that's never been my style.

I truly meant no harm though . . . just food for thought.

Cherie
"Thanks for this!" says:
SallyC (05-20-2008), tovaxin_lab_rat (05-20-2008)