View Single Post
Old 05-20-2008, 11:43 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Cherie, this whole thing is definitely getting weird. Your choice of words really is dramatic and full of dread and potential disaster, as if the wrong person reading this would truly be injured. This is totally beyond my comprehension. The use of expressions like

Quote:
even if the problem ends up being much less significant then the way I view it initially.
Your really think this is a time bomb or something!!

Quote:
I just had a heavy feeling about THIS one
This just seems dramatic. Was it like a feeling of doom, perhaps?

Quote:
I would not feel comfortable sending people to this information
Is it really that damaging? Wow... I guess the solution here would be NOT to refer people to it.

Cherie, I attempted to open a middle ground to address those of your worries that I thought actually pertained to a limited topic, and you ignored them all. I am losing any further desire to address your very severe unease about a "factual" topic. You continued to express the doomy feeling:

Quote:
I don't know the answer, I just know when something doesn't feel right

I guess I have a greater belief than you do that people can evaluate information on their own. I WILL relook at the whole thing to see where I may be luring people into something potentially harmful. But, in all honesty, I don't believe that people generally need that protection. We are all adults.

I am at a loss here to understand your tone about the article. That leads me to think there is something else on your mind. If there is another topic (that causes you to feel this way) and you're are unwilling to share it publically, you can always PM me. I've been getting a lot of those recently. I might as well hear from you.

Completely baffled, Quix

Last edited by Quixotic1; 05-21-2008 at 01:01 AM. Reason: added one sentence and quote
Quixotic1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote