View Single Post
Old 05-21-2008, 04:13 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

All of your answers are so right on!! I've been dealing wih this for 13 years - ouch and more ouch -- and have never found anything that really helps with the pain without feeling like a zombie. A couple Aleve a day seem to help take the edge off as much as anything. Weather plays a big part with my fibro also, when the barometer is falling, the pain is rising!! Those few rare days when it's sunny, about 70 degrees and no rain in the forecast are womderful, no humidity either. Does anyone know of a place where this happens all the time?

It is my secondary disease, number one is the other puzzler -- MS which I've had for 18 years and probably another 14 before the official diagnosis.
These days my powerchair substitutes for legs.

You're right, friends, family, etc., just can't seem to understand that our "condition" changes from hour to hour sometimes and it's just about impossible to plan anything in advance. Also the concept of being up all night and sleeping part of the day is totally bizarre to most people. By the way, guess it's bedtime -- 5:10 am. Hate to lie down because the pain is so awful when I get up. Aren't we lucky??? NOT!!!!

Gentle hugs to all........

.....Judy
SPMS -- FIBROMYALGIA -- Ouch! and Ouch!
Judy2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote