View Single Post
Old 05-21-2008, 08:55 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Talking Limbo check in 5/21 Free donuts!

Good morning!

Coffee is on and munchies are ready for ya. Come on in, make yerself at home.

I thought my pain clinic appt was for May but it was April and I missed t! Had to call and reset that. I was so embarrassed. My neuro appt is for July something. I get this whole month off from docs, imagine that!

I've been doing pretty good. Doing a lot of gardening, some cleaning when the weather isn't good to be outside. My back is yelling "Stop, stop, you're killing me!" LOL... but it's a good kind of sore. A normal sore. Know what I mean?

I took a muscle relaxer last night, woke up and every bone in my back cracked.

Only new thing... my right foot feels like burning/freezing drops of water on top. Never had any sx there. That is the kind of thing I get in spring - summer, but in other places, and it's ususally just a cool water feeling.

And the stabbing pain, spasm in left hand is coming back. Almost like a shock.

I hear a lot of others are content with the cooler weather, but I could go for a warm up. It's too damp for me. My bones are complaining. On the other hand, after that hot tub incident, I have to wonder how I'll do if it gets really hot this summer. I only put my feet in the water for a couple minutes and it really affected me. My sympathies to all who are thus affected all summer.

Big hugs to all my buddies....

So, what's new?

Anyone for drinks on the pier after dinner?

Last edited by braingonebad; 05-21-2008 at 08:56 AM. Reason: to enlarge size
braingonebad is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote