Thread: "Tag Game"
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2008, 09:41 AM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Unhappy

Oh nan, I see you adopted the little guy. Is he in you Siggy now?? Kittens are So fulfilling to the soul, aren't they?? so much Love in the little ones.

As far as "Hospital"??!! Uh UH, too depressing.

I will tell a brief story of what come to mind when I think of hospital.

I was About 16, my First job as Candy Striper; volunteer at hospital. They brought in an older lady, very sick, I was assigned to help her get settled in her room, make her comfortable in her bed, get into her robe. She was settled, layed back on pillows, obviously in pain. Nurse came in and gave her a shot then left. I asked her if she wanted anything, she said "Tea and some toast with jam would be nice." Then I asked her what was wrong, why she was here. She pulled down front of her robe and showed me her left breast. It looked like scrambbled eggs. She looked up at me and said "Cancer". Then covered herself up. I said, I will be right back with your tea. I went to kitchen made her tea and toast and came back with it on a tray for her. When I came back in the room she was laying back with her eyes closed. I tried to wake her, she wouldn't wake up. She had passed away.

That's IT for Hospital, can we move on now?? I will give next tag.

>TAG< Opportunity
Wiix is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Burntmarshmallow (05-21-2008), nana1 (05-21-2008)