View Single Post
Old 05-21-2008, 09:51 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default You are not crazy.....

and it's likely NOT MS. But, I gotta ask...Why haven't you had an MRI??? That kind of thing is pretty 'standard' in diagnosing the 'culprit[s]'..
Usually that does rule out the MS rite off the bat...Tho if you have some 'spots'? Recall very carefully if you'd had concussions as a kid or adult for any reason..as they can show up. That's what happened to me and now and then [every 3+ years] I get a new MRI to look for changes..no changes? No problem. Costs a bit but that can be what insurance is for?
IN terms of peace of mind, it is relatively cheap!

As for the BRAIN ZAPS? I have gotten them with my own PN from the get go, both with the rest of the body's zaps. They are disconcerting for sure. I keep doing a Pollyana-ish type of thing and say to myself: Self? Brain Zaps! Body replies: Red Alert! Panic! Self to Body: Well, at least the durned things are working, altho not well. Body: OK I'll try and chill. End of internal conversation. Panic and worry do no good here. Tho they CAN make your eyes wide with a wha?-HA?!

As for withdrawal from meds? IF you are experiencing all these weird things...try and describe them as thoroughly and completely to your docs as possible. Some of us take longer to 'get off' this stuff than others. AND the docs need to know! Please let us know what the docs say... Pulling for you as best as I can without falling over my computer!

's and good things! - j
dahlek is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote