View Single Post
Old 10-21-2006, 03:14 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default I am happy to hear you have had a couple of good nights sleep Brian.

As far as me,my sleep is still not right. I have been sleepless mostly since August,and I have the odd night of sleep mostly due to being so tired from the nights before. Even the stillnox (ambien) doesn't work so great on me. I took it last night,and woke up with a headache,and a very washed out fatigued feeling. Basically the feeling you get if the tablets don't work. It's like a hangover without the alcohol.

I have been contemplating going back on my tryciclic, things were pretty good when I was on it. I had lower pain,low anxiety,and pretty good sleep. The main problems I had was weight gain, & I think a case of TD. My jaw would slam shut on it's own all the time,and my teeth would collide. But this would go on all day long. This was really worrisome, because I was on the tryciclic for only 14 months. I was worried about it getting worse, or even spreading. If you google Tardive Dyskensia, the symptoms are very frightening. I mean I could end up with all sorts of uncontrollable facial contortions. So basically matey I am stuck between a rock and a hard place. What can we do sometimes but soldier on.
Aussie99 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote