Thread: Update on me..
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2008, 07:24 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

[COLOR="Blue"]Hi Mary, Deb, Tayla and LinMarie!!
Thanks for replying back to me ladies. "YOUR ALL THE BEST"! Mary, how can they put a SCS in me if I am having pain now on the left side?"I mean, will it help all over? I am confused?? I mean if I do get it put in, will it do it's job of taking pain away on both sides? I am so happy that your pleased with yours and am glad that it will be moved a little bit so it does not hurt your backside. I am feeling better on and off today, peeked out from under the covers,enough to come on here and write in my book and of course give my 8 yr. old daughter tons of kisses and hugs. Thank you Mary. It's good to know I have been missed.
Deb, Hi sweetie! I am so sorry to hear that you too, have been under the weather. Now, it's in you eye?? OMG You poor thing! And here I am being like a baby!! Hey, we are allowed, huh?? LOL take care of you, Deb!! Prayers for you will be said.
Hi Tayla, I too am glad that my blood results were good, Thank you, Tayla for "The Best wishes"! I too, send mine to you too, my dear friend.
Hey there LinMarie!! Good as always hearing from you! So, your having a pity party too?? Good! we shall have ours together!! HA! HA! HA! To be serious now, I do know what you mean about laying around, watching t.v. being sick of it... blah, blah blah. Hey, what's one to do when their having a major flare?? Hibernate, I tell you!! Seems like your in a lot of pain LinMarie! Please take care sweetie. My prayers are with you, as well as everyone else. Much love to you all!~Love, Desi :0)
COLOR]
Desi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote