Thread: Optic Neuritis?
View Single Post
Old 10-21-2006, 07:15 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Thanks guys!

Sally- I am having other issues, that's the only reason I was concerned about ON. Otherwise, I would just blame it on bad eyesight. It would really suck though if I woke up one day and *poof* no vision. That seems to be how my symptoms work- I have little warning signs, then it hits me for real and it sucks. I have an appt on the 30th with a new neuro. Until then, I am just under the care of my GP.

stickman- I get blurry spots that I can't blink away, double vision so badly I can't read print, new headaches (like behind my eyeballs, when I look to the sides and pain in the back of my head) and some weird color changes that I can't really describe.

It all seems worse when I am tired (of course) and it only lasts a couple hours at a time. I will set an appt with an opthomologist though- cause if it's really just my eyes going boggy for "normal" reasons, I guess I should get that fixed too... Should find out what my insurance coverage for vision is. I haven't been to an eye doc in forever it seems like. They always just want to put glasses on you!
elle is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote