Thread: Terrible Flare
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2008, 07:56 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Awwwwwwwww.. LinMarie,
I feel so bad to hear that you stayed in bed just crying away!! Yes, this pain is awful!! I feel so bad and I mean that from the bottom of my heart. I know what you mean by people that are so "Anti drug and if they had to live with this pain, they would be begging for them". So far, my family feels very badly with what I have to endure. My oldest sister told me how her sister-in law who has RSD is anti drug and she is sticking the pain out!! I told my sister, she must be "Super woman" or something to not want any kind of pain med. for what most of us have to feel! Well, sweetie, your in my prayers and I am hoping that a tad bit of your "legal drug" helps you get through this. I heard the same thing about wine being a vasodilator too. Are you taking any thing for this pain at all? If not, you should be Linmarie! I am thankful to have a Dr. who will give me pain meds and he will also let me be in, what I have to say, need and such. Well, please know that I care and am always here for you. ~Love, Desi
Desi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote