View Single Post
Old 05-22-2008, 01:21 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hmmm...I think I let the subjects of my sentences get confusing. What I meant to say is:

"...the medical profession is full of competent, worthy, honorable physicians who work hard to do right by their patients. However, there are plenty of them (physicians, specifically neurologists) who are dismissive, incompetent, down-right misogynistic, and who wreak real damage on people (patients) who need to be heeded. I was one of those patients who was dismissed and hurt by an arrogant and mean-spirited neuro. I know there are many other people (who have been hurt) also and plenty of them on this forum. I make my comments for those (people) that are being robbed of the chance (by dismissive doctors) to slow a disabling disease..............Quix

I really garbled the comment. Sorry This is what I meant. Does this clarify it? I see myself on forums like this, to be a patient, a person with MS, who was injured by a dismissive neurologist. That I am a physician is secondary, it just helps me explain what I think others can do if it has happened to them. I'm sorry you thought I was insulting the other members of this forum. I would never do that.

Quix

Last edited by Quixotic1; 05-22-2008 at 01:26 AM. Reason: added a sentence for clarity
Quixotic1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote