View Single Post
Old 05-22-2008, 02:42 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default No Sleep

Hi, fior 6 and half years I don't think I had a decent nights sleep. Sometimes it seems like I simply have my eyes shut like supposedly relaxing other times I go to sleep and wake up about every half hour - or go to sleep soundly for an hour, wake up and can't go back to sleep.

I had previously been given a light dose of nortriptyline - didn't work. Melatonin - didn't work and I finally begged the doctor for "real" sleeping pills and he has given me zoplicone 7.5mg. First of all he told me that I could only have 3 tablets a week so I was taking one the night before I wanted to have a decent day. Last week I saw my psychiatrist and asked him if I could take them every night - like please please and he agreed. My GP had been worried about the possiblity of becoming addicted to them - but I don't care what I have to take even if it is for the rest of my life in order to get a decent nights sleep - and guess what I have been sleeping all night - waking only once BLISS!!!!!! I have now had 10 consecutive nights of sleep!

Lynlee
Lucy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote