View Single Post
Old 05-22-2008, 10:12 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Ah very interesting about the Dwayne's syndrome... I have a very slight lazy eye that I have had forever that has given me double vision when I get tired since, well, forever, so when they ask if I get double vision, I have to say yes, but they never find out WHY! My eye muscles are also weak and I "break" and cross easily when anything is close but when they test me for fatigue, only once were they able to get me to lose it. I have no depth perception due to that eye which is why I was lousy at sports (could not see where the lousy ball was, thank you) and always got smacked in the face with everything and forget catching. Even my art teach complained that my art was flat but that was how I saw. No eye doc picked up on it until I was 26! Prisms in my glasses helped give me 3D vision for the first time. Driving down Colorado Blvd in Pasadena, CA with the palm trees - I almost had an accident just *seeing* as it was all so new to me.

I am glad you enjoyed your walk!