View Single Post
Old 05-22-2008, 12:33 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Thanks for your prompt attention to my post! I have been browsing the very links that you posted in your reply. I tried to post to a message to one link prior to posting as a new member and received a message saying I had to post at least (x) amount of times before I could respond directly to a message. I am confused to the meaning of that!

BTW I graduated from Pontiac Central and I have family in MI. I love it there!

DAY, I also look forward to getting to know you and sharing with you. As for my son's diagnosis; cerebral dysgenesis means he had abnormal brain cells from birth. The grey matter and white matter in the brain are fused together in some places. Because the brain is abnormal the body does not receive the messages correctly so therefore the CP and seizures as well. Seizures damaged the visual center in the brain causing the cortical visual damage. His eyes can see. His brain does not interpret his vision.

I don't know about more challenges than you! LOL Mine are just different. I have 3 other children. Two older and 1 younger than my special son. At least with my handicapped son I know where he is and what mischief he is not into! My other children only God knows! They are great kids nonetheless and never in any serious trouble.

I do look forward to sharing with you.

Janet
janash is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
(Broken Wings) (02-20-2010), Dmom3005 (02-20-2010)