View Single Post
Old 05-22-2008, 01:58 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default I hate MS and I think I hate my Neuro

I'm in a massive relapse - if I ever came out of the 1st one - so I went in today thinking he would give me steroids and for 1 time since 1-31 I might feel better, but no. He told me I was already on the strongest drug (TY) that could be given. He said "You will just have to learn to live with this". He*l, I can't balance, the room goes around even when sitting, I have new sx lasting over 24 hrs, I have terrible pain in arms to shoulder blades, I have too much to even try to list.

Due to the extreme fatigue, sx, cog prob... I am home bound. Since DXed, I have done nothing but get worse! My house is a total mess, not cleaned in for ever, clothes everywhere, dishes.... I need help and he will not even give me oral steroids. This is how bad things have gotten. I can't and don't take good care of my child. I know I will have to make a desion there. I have not been out of this house except to Dr and a fast in and out on grocery since dxed.

This is the 1st time I have ever posted exactly how bad things are. I'm ashamed. I thought I would get better - not worse. I have noone to help me - all family has passed and since move here no friends. I want out of this relapse. I want to be normal. I guess they were for real when they said I has severe agressive MS. Mine seems to be fast moving.

I don't have the money for a housekeeper and nanny. Soon, I guess it will be a caretaker for me. Dam**** this and Dam**** the neuro.

I'm sorry about typos - I can't see and I hurt.

~ Sheena~
sheena is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Chemar (05-23-2008), Curious (05-22-2008), Jappy (05-23-2008)