View Single Post
Old 10-21-2006, 10:00 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Red face Fanning dust, getting dust buster out,,and giving ((Hugs))!

Mark,
((Hugs)) Sweetie. I am so glad to see this post from you. I can't even say how glad. I was pretty worried after your last post, and I have 3 or 4 different replies that I started, but couldn't finish, as I just didn't know what to say. On top of everything else, I was also very worried about you getting "stuck", if you know what I mean? I get "stuck".....and it sucks.

I wanted to tell you to go ahead and cry....because that needs to be done, but I wanted to tell you to not let yourself get overwhelmed, and get "stuck" and only be able to cry....and nothing else. Does that makes sense? I have had that happen....and it is a bad thing. And, it is sometimes an easy thing to have happen. All TOO easy, at least for me. But, every time that I tried to say this.....it came out sounding so wrong. Sounding like I was being hard, or cold, or something? Or, maybe I was just worrying about it too much, I don't know. I do do that a lot; worry too much about saying things, and how to say them, and how they sound when read...so much so, that most times, I just wind up being quiet, rather than possibly making things worse for someone because I word things weirdly. But, then that makes it seem that I don't care...and that is wrong, because I DO! Very much.

Hmmm. Need to work on that, don't I? LOL

Anyway...I am very glad that you posted this today. I am glad that you have gotten over the initial shock of the dx, and have gotten your chin back up again. One of the things that I kept trying to say in the many posts that you never got on here, is that the dx you got sucks, but...at least you now have a name for the things that you have been dealing with for a while now. Now you know what you are up against, and how to attack it from here. You aren't in the dark anymore, wondering what is wrong, or what is going on....and neither are your docs. NOW you can get on the warpath, and FIGHT! And, Sweetie...you know that you have this WHOLE forum standing right beside and behind you, to carry you through this as best we can. WE ARE HERE FOR YOU!

Can't you just picture us all? Standing there with all of our Chins Up defiantly, ready to take on the world and whatever else it decides to throw our way? We aren't Three, we are Many..but we can still borrow (steal..ROFL) the "All For One, and One For All"..(dang..I forget what you call that? Not a slogan....? Crap! Oh well..you know what I mean) Thingie!

Like Dana asked you...what can I do to help? You just let me know...I am here, and I am ready to do anything that I can. ((((Hugs)))) Sweetie.

I hope that you have a good day, and an even better weekend. And remember.....Chin(s!! LOL) Up!

Love and ((hugs))
Jose
Joselita is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote