View Single Post
Old 10-21-2006, 10:11 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Docs! Docs! Docs!

Wittesea...I knew a good subject when I saw one! Thanks! I have enjoyed and even laughed at Kell's tongue-in-cheek dry humor till I was sick!!!

Can't find my old neuro since he was the top dog with the LSU hospital in Independence, Louisiana, and retired. Nobody seems to want to share the info. Guess I can understand. The horrible thing about it all is that the very last appointment I had with him (years ago), he said, "Stick with me. I will get the answers you need." Guess he did not know that the school was going to discontinue at that satelite hospital, and Dr. Howell would retire.
But...I have always been told to seek help with a Rheumatologist, and finally have the appointment on the 31st!!! I have HOPE of getting a good doctor again. I hate to say that my opinion of Louisiana doctors (as a whole) is not the best. But, there are flukes in all situations!!!

I read in the other BT Community that someone had to take their BROTHER to get her doctor to listen. Makes me sick. Sounds like my redneck neck of the woods!!! Don't have a brother, nor a husband (anymore), and I am not so sure that any doc will be impressed with a 24 year old welder...that is my shy son. But, maybe that would help somebody else...if they care to try it. But, I still pray for a compassionate, caring, and intelligent doc...even in Louisiana.
sallyb is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote