View Single Post
Old 05-22-2008, 06:38 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Thank you - but no my neuro is not confused - that is just a polite way of saying you have a bad one IMO. I thank you for being so polite. I am not. I'm sorry.
He also told me there were no more fatigue meds. I pointed out one and the script was written.
I told him I would not go on the needle meds if ty failed as it seems to be on me. He said fine. He did not tell me about the chemo med nor imig. All the info I have is from the net and calls.
I don't know if these drugs might work or not or even if I am a prospect for such. I do think it should have been mentioned.

I KNOW I SHOULD BE ON SEROIDS NOW!

HHC is out of the question. I saw them mistreat and steal from my Grand-Mother; I could not stop it and I pulled in serveral dif workers... I was younger then 30ist. I even went to ones home to collect what had been stole from her.

I'm just lost in cog he@@. I can't help it. This is getting worse by the hour/day... I am not a psy case - ms caused this. Why is MS going so fast on me - do I still have a chance on TY, do I have a chance on anything like chemo....

~ Sheena~
sheena is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Chemar (05-23-2008), Curious (05-22-2008)