View Single Post
Old 05-22-2008, 10:24 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheena View Post
........This is the 1st time I have ever posted exactly how bad things are. I'm ashamed.......

Please Sheena, don't feel ashamed. Not EVER!

We all go through rotten times but it seems that you've had more than your fair share recently.

Have you thought of using the ER closest to you? I'm sorry if I'm outa line on that because I don't live in your country, so things may be different where you live. I personally think you need steroids, but then I'm not a physician. If you lived near me I'd be dragging you off to the closest ER to be seen by the Neuro on Call.

Is this Neuro that you've talked about the only Neuro that you've seen and if not..... is the one you saw prior still an option for you to consult? How long would it take to get into see some-one brand new if you could get an urgent referral?

I'm so sorry that I can't be more help, but I hope some-one else can come up with the magic words that will solve anything.

Please promise us that you'll never feel ashamed about coming to the group for help again. NeuroTalk is primarily a peer support group, and that's what the members here do best......support and advise.

Big cyber hhugs coming your wway Sheena, and I hope you get some answers soon.

Koala77 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Chemar (05-23-2008), Curious (05-22-2008), ewizabeth (05-22-2008), SallyC (05-22-2008), sheena (05-25-2008), sugarboo (05-22-2008)