View Single Post
Old 09-02-2006, 09:10 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Exclamation

Holey Macaroni, ((((((Micky))))))

Long-time, no read!! Long-long-long time

I can't believe how big Jake and Katie have gotten. I guess they grow even if I'm not watching

I'm sorry to hear that Katie seems to be following the path of Jake. I think I said once before that one good thing is that you're more aware now of what to watch for and can catch 'things' sooner. Maybe that earlier intervention plus more competence in the medical community will make a difference for Katie.

It's strange that you've got two kids with basically the same thing and they can't figure out if it's genetic. Certainly seems to be, doesn't it.

I just learned something from you today -- I didn't know that you could set up a free store with Activa. I had a store on eBay, but, you must know they've been futzing with the store searches 'cause the stores were killing the auctions. So, I had to close my store -- all the international traffic just vanished. I've opened another store a couple of weeks ago -- no sales so far, but, I've got my fingers crossed. Got to ramp up my SEO and my marketing.

I wanted to open another store similar to the one that I have but more 'country' oriented -- too expensive right now, still recovering from feeBay. A free Auctiva one might work though -- HHHMMMMMM!!

Give your kids BIG HUGS from "The Moose". Keep a couple for yourself and your hubby and for Megs, too.

Hugs (and love).

Barbara
moose53 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote