View Single Post
Old 10-21-2006, 12:46 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Thumbs up Shaka (See attachment)

Hey brudda,

howzit? so ya tink ya cn handle. Not wit out ya ohana (family). Ya see you at one kind side of da mainland, I over hea in da middle of da ocean. So far away. All points covered ya see inbetween wit da kin...(people) ok...hard to write pigeon...broken english. So on to regular writing.

In other words. I'm glad that you had a day and 1/2 to get over the initial shock of your new "reality"...of the diagnosis of MS. But as we know this is going to be a rough road.

I'm sure you are really leary of knocking on the door of the MS board. But, of course, when you get some time you should go say hello. Introduce yourself and let those good people give you some pointers, some instructions, some some good old fashion help. Hopefully they will be nice, supportive and not be a bunch of goofballs. laffs.....and if anybody here from the MS boards read this...I'm just saying goofballs meaning arguing. Mark, you are a just such a lovely man, I only want them to treat you gently! So go there with your "chin up" and if you find them not your "cup of tea"...log on to the Yahoo Boards and find a group that is more suiting to you....maybe a cup of hot cocoa or coffee, instead.

In closing I will say...Try to look and find something good, funny and beautiful in every day. This is a hard task under the circumstances. But you know how laughter and smiles is so important in keeping our stress levels down.

Shaka!

Dana
Attached Images
File Type: bmp Shaka.bmp (11.0 KB, 175 views)
himomdp is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote