View Single Post
Old 10-21-2006, 01:11 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Feel Really Weird right now - Shakiness, nausea, faintgness- withdrawl? *Poss.Triggs*

Not sure if this qualifies as triggers, but I'll put a warning just in case.

I just went to the bookstore alone and was reading a magazine. I'd had a substantial (but not too big breakfast) a few hours before. I begain to feel queasy- and then thought I might throw up and thought about where I might do it- but the kind that's like morning sickness, not if you have "the flu". Then I felt a bit shakey. And also like I might faint. None of this happened but all of these feelings were coming and going- either at the same time, or one then another- in no particular order. I got up and weirdly made my way to the bathroom. Then I debated whether or not to drive home. I settled on reading an interesting article or two in Discover magazine. Then started thinking if I aught to get a ride home and what if I actually DID faint. Finally, I bit the bullet and just drove home. But I feel no better. In the bathroom, I kept feeling that pre-ears-closing-up feeling prior to fainting but it didn't progress. I still feel somewhat that way. I have not changed my meds. Except the trazadone I didn't need last night so I didn't take it. Is this kind of withdrawal? Could that happen in a week on a med that says "as needed"?

Last edited by Nathan1097; 10-21-2006 at 01:21 PM. Reason: Add poss. trigger warnings