View Single Post
Old 05-23-2008, 03:20 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

I wonder that I am surviving and thank you for wondering. Coughing painfully since Monday. Another co-worker starting coughing Monday and she's been home the rest of the week as well. I have no doubt it was because 4 guys were working in a brick hallway, drilling and sawing? out old mortar from between the bricks, and our hallways were like a fog of dust. Anyway...better.

I wonder if I can thank Curious and boy monkey for the most awesome gifts. Granddoody will be thrilled tonight. Thank you so much ((Monkeydoody)).

I wonder if I can thank Alffe for the most beautiful birthday card.

I wonder what shirt I gave Alffe off my back. I remember leaving something in my guestroom on a hangar but for the life of me don't remember the shirt, LOL.

I wonder that I was finally able to get my Avon orders ready for my daughter's work place. She emailed a bit ago and said it was like Christmas for everyone in the back office opening their stuff, LOL.

I wonder that I spent more than I earned, for crikies sake. Well, sales tools I guess and splurged on myownself.

I wonder at the nice heavy rain that came through. My garden perennials are growing like gangbusters, but Oh how i miss my tree.

I wonder if I can give ((Bizi)) a special hug and hope she's getting off that Ambien okay. Boy, it sure helps sleep, but all those other side effects. Holy cow. Plus, one thing it does to me is make me sweat like a sweathorse during the night. Soakes jammies. Trazadone now works for me.

I wonder if Alffe's poison ivy went away and if she has a new spot on her nose, and if so has she seen the doctor yet.

Love, kisses and hugs to everyone.

Bruna - rescued from a Missouri puppy mill
Doody is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (05-23-2008), Curious (05-23-2008)