View Single Post
Old 05-23-2008, 03:34 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi all - Got up at 6am, it's was 55 degree's and we had thunderstorms overnight, scattered today. I ended up going back to bed due to lower back pain. Been getting that a lot. Since L-5 was taken out in 1989, now L-4 is slipping and trying to fuse to something that isn't there. Pain is awful.

No birds chirping here, except my cockatiels when it gets dark outside, then they want to be covered, and they wake up to the sun and let me know.

I am on course 13 and its going great, only 9 left after this and I will have completed the Vet Assist/Animal Behavior program/certification/diploma.
I have been looking for some part time work in the field, just recently got my resume out there.

My mom is good, she has her days, but that is another story we all know too well. My doggies are wonderful. The temps have been 100+, so today is a unusal day. I didn't have any housework to do today, got all that done yesterday and prior in the week.

HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND TO ALL

My friends at the pool and I are having a pool party on Sunday, should be fun, and the temps are back into the high 80's for the w/e.

Dating a nice guy for ONCE.....LOL it's only been 3 months so one never knows.

It's nice to be back, head spinning a bit about many things, haven't seen p-doc in months, due to her move to another Cope location and records and all that crap. I see her in June, thank God.

My ex got filed a motion and got it accepted to get off his high probation for DV last week, he should of been on it until Feb of 2009. He must of been a good boy, con artist, manipulator, makes me sick to my stomach, so he is free as a bird, a week now, makes me very uneasy. Plus they didn't let me know I just happened to check online. I guess since I didn't press charges the State did, so I guess they didn't have to.

Hugs, Nikko
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (05-23-2008), Dmom3005 (05-23-2008)