View Single Post
Old 05-23-2008, 04:00 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

AMN- Life has a way off moving on whether you are looking or not. It really tore me up to read a while back that the monster seemed to pick up its pace with you. I wanted to scream "it's not fair" but a voice from above reminded me that life isn't always fair. I totally agree, MS bites, among other things.

Momma- The knitting class was a ten week gig for DD's homeschool group. That means my payment was sending six more knitters out into the world when the last class was done. It was fun and I have signed up to teach a crochet class there next year. A paying job is in the works for the winter. Woohoo!!!

Wiz- Four pack rats live here so it is pretty bad right now. Kid clothes gets purged twice a year, but other stuff just lingers for years. That needs to change.

FG- Of course I like your Navy avatar. My dad was in the Navy. Yes, hard to believe all my neurological problems seemed to be caused by gluten. Never dreamed that could possibly be the culprit. What a road to answers that was. Met the friendliest bunch of people along the way though. I'll never forget the outpouring of warmth when I first joined a former place. A month later I was putting screen names with live faces and it was great.

12/02- health world implodes, 11/05- Raynaud's (Brr!), 2/07- celiac, 3/07- gluten free diet

I will survive.
JustWeave is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
tovaxin_lab_rat (05-23-2008)