View Single Post
Old 05-24-2008, 09:04 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Mrs. D...

I take my B50 and additional B12 in the morning. I might experiment taking the B12 at night. However, so far...I haven't detected a problem with taking them in the morning. I DO really like those B vitamins!

I do think this weight gain is largely water weight. This week I was religious taking the chromium and things were clearly better. I even ate some rice (found a great...more yummy and easy...product) and I normally don't indulge and did not have to pay my normal price. However, I also did not eat much actual sugar. My gut tells me to "watch out" for sugar due to the consistency with problems there.
Do you happen to know what supplements or foods act as diuretics?
I had a veggie smoothie the other day...cucumber, spinach, celery and ginger and actually that seem to help. However, it was NOT the most tasty thing I have ever had in my life. I had this in the morning...a huge drink and it filled me up. Usually, I too have protein in the morning and it is a great choice. Really filling.

RE: CASSIA
I checked at iherb. Saw lots of oils. Can you further elaborate?

Also, is there some sort of "combo" inositol and taurine product out there? I really like my acetyl L cartine alpha lipoic acid supplement combo and plan on taking it regularly.

Here is one that indicates it is for sleep (which is interesting, because I thought either T or I in the past made me sleepy): http://www.iherb.com/ProductDetails.aspx?c=1&pid=1344
I don't know about the other ingredients listed...

All these supplements are making me batty...combo pills make sense to me. Even if they are not "perfect" it reduces the chances that I'm going to forget something or get overly frustrated.

Thank you.
Vowel Lady is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote