View Single Post
Old 05-24-2008, 08:13 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burntmarshmallow View Post
do you see a pain doc or was it a neuro who reccomended motor cortex????
and I will say that YOU do what YOU feel is right for YOU. another brain surgery would have me very pensive and un willing unless the end results is a
definate thing. it is a last option for me heck once it is in for good hard to get any neuro to reposition the lead that slipped. soo .... I praying it dosent slip any more!!!!!!!

chat again soon and I hope that new pain fades away soon !
PEACE
BMW
HI again

I have what I refer to as my "team" of doctors. I have a neurosurgeon, who I only see when I am fed up and am thinking of something new...he is just great and I trust him 100%...I have an awesome neurologist who is there for me 24/7- I can ALWAYS count on him. I also go to a pain clinic and see numerous doctors there. And of course my faithful PC doc who is there for just everything lol

It was a meeting between the pain clinic the neuro and the surgeon that it was determined that the motor cortex would be the stimulator I would need.

The new pain is not letting up The nerve blocks for the ON were just ridiculously painful! I have never had pain like that in my life.......it made not only the ON worse, but effected the TN as well. I seriously wasn't sure if I was going to make it for about 3 days there. I called the doc office who did them, and the nurse said ..well that is always a risk. Well, thank you ...that helped ever soooooo much

Hope you have had a good week, take care

More Than One Soul Dies In A Suicide

Nik-key is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Burntmarshmallow (05-25-2008)