Thread: Wonder #97
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2008, 01:38 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

I wonder if I can ask if Abbie's rear end is a bit sore from her ride in the back seat of the pick-up?

I wonder if Doody and Curious got their toe nails painted? I wonder if Alffe knows that I can't reach mine either unless I'm sitting on the staircase?

I wonder if Wren knows the answer to the bird question that I posted in the Pet Forum?

I wonder if I can thank Twink and everyone else for your concerns about me lately, and let you know that I'm doing a little better? One day at a time!

I wonder if I can congratulate Twinkletoes and Tamiloo on the birth of their grand daughters?

I wonder how FeelingGoofey's pain is now, and whether I can send her hugs and let her know that I'm thinking of her?

I wonder if Doody is feeling a bit better than when she posted in Wonder #96? I hope so, 'cos I was concerned about that cough!

I also wonder how Av8rgirl is doing and whether her relapse has eased off yet?

I wonder how BMW's visit with her sister is going, and I wonder if they'll have heaps of fun?

I wonder why Bizi wondered about the cat she met at the client's house?

I wonder if Curious knows that I'm on her side, when her DH obviously couldn't see the good bits about that house? I wonder if there's another one yet that's been good as that one?

I wonder if I should stop wondering now, as I seem to be doing quite a lot of it at the moment?

I wonder if I can give every-one a big cyber hug from me?

Koala77 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (05-26-2008), Burntmarshmallow (05-25-2008), Curious (05-25-2008), Nik-key (05-25-2008), tamiloo (05-26-2008), tovaxin_lab_rat (05-25-2008), Twinkletoes (05-25-2008)