View Single Post
Old 10-21-2006, 04:38 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Thank you all...

I think I'm just stressed out at the moment. Too much on my plate, and my computer on deaths door. Money may not be everything but it sure helps reduce the stressful situations staring us in the face many times. I liked your suggestion Jess: not counting sheep but talking to the Shepherd. Yes I do that when I get to the end of the rope...Why do I have to get to the end of my rope before I ask for help? Pride? Stubborn? Guilt? I have some Benzodiazapines, but I'm tired of drugs. There has to be a better way...don't suggest DBS as I'm not that tired. How can I not sleep, but then sit up and not be able to fall asleep, just fall over!!!! The next day I feel like something that needs to go out with the trash. I usually dump lots of stuff in my journal, that helps. I hate to say it, but it does give me some comfort to know you all have sleep issues too.
However, I shall rise again as always in the past. I have the urge to get rid of stuff when I get tired. Send a bunch of stuff off to the goodwill people. Live the simple life. I think part of my problem at the moment is trying to change my eating habits to accomodate better blood glucose levels. I suspect I will be one of the ones who needs yet another drug to help control fluctuations. The only way I control it currently is by not eating, which has it's own sideeffect (I think it's called starvation!) I do nap during the day, like Burkle. Usually its good but not always. Well this has been a cheery post . Just goes to show, even I lose my sense of humor sometimes. Thelma, I'll try the radio thing too. I like CBC better than most stations...they have those hosts with the drone in their tone that can put anything to sleep. One thing about Canada is you don't have to look very far to be bored out of your mind.
I've been to that place where Steffi is...the drugged sleep that the place of last resort. I used to be able to fall asleep at the drop of a hat (what an odd expression). Where did my wiring get screwed up?
This is turning into one of those posts that wander all over the place. Must be lack of sleep!
rosebud is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote