View Single Post
Old 05-25-2008, 04:44 PM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Default Low Cost Prescriptions

I just looked on the Kroger website and their pharmacy has a lot of the generic drugs I take on their $4 prescription list. And....they now have 90 days worth of these same generic prescriptions for $10!!! I only take two that are not on the list. My insurance is good but paying $20 for a 30 day prescription is dumb when I could get 90 days worth for half the cost. My doctor will have to write new prescriptions for the ones I need 90 days of but they can call those in.

And the best thing about this - I don't have to switch all my prescriptions to Kroger to get this deal!! My pharmacy (Rite-Aid) will match any other pharmacy's prices! I think most pharmacies will - you just have to ask.

I'm always the last to know about these good deals so this might be old news to some but just in case I wanted to let ya'll know.
These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Kitty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
PolarExpress (05-25-2008)