View Single Post
Old 05-25-2008, 09:17 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I woke up at 2-3am sick as a dog. Fells like around 102 temp. I doubt drs are open Mon. It's in my lungs again...

I think the major relapse may be getting better. The pain has eased a bit more and I am so grateful. But, I am sick a heck as am still in many parts of major relapse and illness too.

Cheri

Quote:
Are you on antidepressants THAT ARE WORKING for you, and have you got any resources to get some one-on-one counseling?
No, I had a psy for 13 yrs and he retired in Dec. We could never find an anti that worked. I asked Neuro for prozac hoping it might work this time, but he refused.
No, on conseling and no money to pay for it or way to get to appointment. You know I was pull over and kept by police for being to sick to drive.

Quote:
Do you observe any patterns to your physical and emotional well-being?
No, I don't think it is that. I seem ok there.

Quote:
Your neuro may be either very narrow-minded, biased, inflexible, or inexperienced . . . but then again, maybe he knows something we don’t.
He does not as far as I know. However, I was told at the infusion center he had ordered the anti body test. I had it - no results yet. When mentioned at last appoint. w/him, he know nothing about the test or even what kind it was. I was told another Dr in practice must have ordered it due to swelling. I only left message for him. What is another Dr doing in my file?

Quote:
The way you are living right now has got to be bringing you down majorly, and affecting your daughter too. So they steal a vase or toaster . . . by the way you described that you are currently living, you probably can’t see where those things are in your house right now anyway. If you have to go to a home to be taken care of instead, you will bring your suitcase and a few material items . . . everything else will have to be given away anyway. What have you REALLY got to lose by taking a risk?
You are so right here. I have no quality of life here or anywhere. I have a beautiful home just in a he** of a mess... I can't take care of it or Emily or really me since 1-31. BCBS will not pay for HC - I can't and don't know how to find help. But, it is terrible. I can't go on like this.

Quote:
I made a list of the issues that I had had CHOICES on, and prioritized them, in the order of what was most important, or most achievable...
I think you just made my list for me. Add where is the money, have to get out somehow to close mother's estate this week, just got thing for jury duty and have to go to Dr for letter to get out of it, have to get my mother's headstone up over 1 yr late, (I feel terrible about this), and a list of 10 or so majors that have to be done this week w/noway to drive. Then 20 or so musts like will... for later. More major stress.

Quote:
Your daughter is one of my biggest concern at the moment...
Ref Emily:

Quote:
In the meantime, I imagine any decision is going to affect both of you in many, many ways. However, I don’t think this current situation can continue on like this for much longer, so you may be forced to pick the best of the two situations. I know your daughter’s father is not a “great” option either, but is there more stability for her there, at least with her Grandparents?
I'm going have to make that decision by end of summer. But, I may not even be able to get him to take her. While my life has gone to hel* since separation in 1-06, his has gotten great and he DOES NOT WANT HER. I'm putting it all in another post and trust me you will not like it.

On top of everything - this really sucks!

~ Sheena~
sheena is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote