View Single Post
Old 05-26-2008, 09:14 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Smile Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by lady_express_44 View Post
I've always had low blood pressure, and I shouldn't probably because I smoke. My family actually has a history of high blood pressure. My doc thinks I'm taking care of my health . . . but little does he know.

My b/f (from Georgia) came here with really high blood pressure, and he was concerned about the amount of salt and marg I used when I cooked. He was starting to feel yucky for a while, so we tested his blood pressure several times. He was TOO LOW, for the first time in his life. Must be something in the water (or the amount of fresh fruit and veggies I made cook. ) Boxed and canned foods seem really bad for raising blood pressure too.

My blood pressure gets so low for periods, I start to feel dizzy. I just eat a bowl of pretzels, and it seems to do the trick.

Cherie

Hmm.. well.. I haven't lived in Georgia for two years yet. Maybe, if I stay long enough my blood pressure will rise I never had low blood pressure before and going to evil Neuro. number two he's the one that told me. This past week I have had a killer migraine for 5 days straight (I'm on migraine meds and havent had a prob. in months) and I'm dizzy and faint feeling when I wake up.

The weirdest part is all my symptoms are after I sleep. I am going to UGA health center on Wed. to see what's going on and I might call my Neuro. this week. I wish I had a good dr.. but my luck is chronically bad! Maybe I can eat corndogs lol.. they eat a lot of those in this part of GA. Unfortunately, I don't eat corndogs and I eat healthier than most here.

Monique
mom23angels is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote