View Single Post
Old 05-26-2008, 09:48 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Help Please....Gifts?????

As usual i was/am sick and lost all track of time. So this is the last week of school for my 4 year old. Now, Im rushing around trying to figure out gifts for the teachers and aides. I want something small, not expensive and EASY!!!!!!! ofcourse this is me we are talking about, and nothing I ever do is easy....it always turns into a project!!!!

My son Eric is a high functioning autistic but very STUBBORN (gets that from both sides of family)

I need help and ideas!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is what I have so far............................................... .....................

Bus Driver (who is the BEST!!!!! and is now battling his 2nd go round with cancer and just wants to make it to the last day of school) A giant poster card saying thank you and we love him!!!!!

Pre K teacher..........They were learning how plants grow, so I thought of having him make a card showing a flower from seed to bloom and saying "Thank you for helping me grow!!!!

PPCD teacher...............?????? She always sent home notes saying Whats hopping this week with a frog. ??????

6 aides..................?????????

classmates?????? In his school you cant get a class list with names and phone numbers/addresses. Since his bday is in the summer I had to call every name in the phonebook looking for classmates to invite! GRRRRRRR!!!!
So i want to write a note asking for this info and saying something like thanks for being my friend...playdates/ party in summer.....etc.

OK, this is what I have. HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Any suggestions greatly apppreciated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Laura~
Motors Mommy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Curious (05-26-2008)