View Single Post
Old 05-26-2008, 11:14 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default how about prison time?

Personally, I'm for prison time. I'd love to see a drug company employment manual that includes a nice lengthy provision (just above the signature line), advising that reckless or negligent actions or decisions resulting in adverse health affects would result in "the maximum penalty available under the law, including but not limited to incarceration and/or fines".

Not to be pollyanna here, but to counter the negative tone of Fiona's link, I think we all need to remember just how huge the organic and nutraceutical movement has become, and only growing larger. Also organics and local farmer's markets. Thank heavens for the internet, so that people can learn of all these good things on a massive scale (also to learn of the dangers of Rx drugs, doctors, and our healthcare system in general). Can you imagine what we'd be like as a society if the billions spent annually on drug advertising were instead spent on advertising for organic and local food, vitamins, minerals, and supplements? OMG, it'd almost be heaven on earth.
lurkingforacure is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote