View Single Post
Old 05-26-2008, 11:43 AM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Oh I remember reading about the MRI guided treatments. Sounds very non invasive. Worth a try.

Some of the reading I did on it suggested that after a while progesterone can make fibroids grow as opposed to help them. Best to ask your gyn what they think about that.

I was on birth control on and off for over 20 years. Its tough to come off and I certainly had some problems with hormonal balancing.

When I finally made a connection to the liver it intrigued me. So I added the B viamins and the DIM. I added the DIM for my endometriosis as well as perimenpause (I am 44) I dont think the DIM will help shrink it but it will help with hormonal balanicng. Caution however I am not sure you should take DIM if you stay on the Birth control pills. It could mess with their efficacy. And if you are trying to get pregnant I am not sure whether DIM is proper. And I just bought some milk thistle so I will let you know how that goes. Make sure to get the B6 vitamin in the pyridoxine form. Easier for the body to use I think. But dont overdo the B vitamins more than the label. It will also take a couple months for it to help I think.

Good luck and let us know how it turns out.
watsonsh is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
MSCherokee (05-27-2008)