View Single Post
Old 05-26-2008, 05:04 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

(((sheena))) i'm new here, but I saw the title of this thread, and I really feel your pain. I hope it goes away. Perhaps the neuro you have isn't a fan of steroids, so since you are opting out of other treatments, you may need to seek a new neuro who does believe in using them when needed. Mine hardly uses them on me because my mother died of liver failure and he is trying to take it easy on my liver since I'm already using rebif. He waits until I completely lose something to give me roids.

If it makes you feel any better, my house is trashed too. I have about a years worth of laundry and haven't had a matching pair of socks in 6 months. I also have piles of mail and bills I've never opened.

Sadly, when you have MS, you don't just have MS. Seems like alot of other things seem to come along with it..which brings on more stress, which more than likely makes the symptoms worse.

Hope your symptoms go away and soon for you. Sometimes I don't think I'd hate MS so much if I didn't have to deal with so many ignorant people to make things more difficult.
Noidy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote