View Single Post
Old 05-26-2008, 07:54 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

I believe it is every 5 years for shot.
Oh I feel bad Telling you it wouldnt bite you.
Really bummed that it made a liar out of me and that you got a gash. I would definately get it checked out a.s.a.p.
I would also call the police and tell them as it could have rabbies they should come out without any problem and rid you of that mean bugger as it is a threat to you and neighbors. and also unhealthy if it is living in there.

dont worry I got my bumps today too my new dog head butted my chin and now I have a blue marble knot there my face is throbing I have a one sided headache. I was so close to tossing the monkey dog across the room to see how well it could fly as jumpping isnt a problem for her but deep breaths and some cursing gave me time to rethink my painful anger at her. she also ran after my momma cat got 2 claws stuck in her muzzle and a bloody ear . I dont know why I took this new dog

anyways bp I am sending big hug and I feel badly that possum was ornery and mean...it needs to be taken care of ...and out of your shead,yard and neighborhood. It may be sick as it didnt act like most possums would or do!!! BP I have you in my thoughts and i am sorry feel bad.
i hope tomorrow is a better day and this possum problem is fixed

PEACE
BMW
Burntmarshmallow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (05-27-2008), BJ (05-27-2008), Corkybird (05-28-2008), Curious (05-26-2008)