Thread: Lets drink
View Single Post
Old 10-21-2006, 08:35 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default I have a drinking story

It was funny. I went in for my EGD and colonoscopy test last Monday and the anesthesologist was asking questions...do you smoke, etc., yes, I replied, and when she got to the "do you drink" question, I had to think...I used to drink quite a bit, but since RSD, and actually more recently, I paused and said to her "quite honestly...no I don't". She said...none. I said, well in the span of a month, I might have a 1/2 or 1 glass of Pinot Grigio. But, I used to drink alot!" "I have absolutely no desire to really drink anymore. You can put socially, when I have a friend in town, but no I don't drink". I'm very proud of this.

But, I'm interested in this car of yours, as I do drive! I don't do this very often anymore...but I do drive! laffs. So what kind of brand new baby do you have sitting in your driveway looking pretty that you don't drive anymore?
I have a Suburu Forester...which I love. I put maybe 4k miles a year, on mine!

And, of course, there's the puppies. I have two adorable American Eskimo Dogs. There is Scottie-Boy who is 6 and Sasha my little princess who is 4. They are the light of my eye.

Ok on to the real Subject. Ms. Abdul. laffs. Ms. Priss...should I say. This woman, really gets my goat. I love American Idol. And her conduct some days on that show is just so inappropriate, I'm not sure if I'd want her as our Spokesperson. She's so, er well...either she's just plain funky or she's hitting the bottle or her pain pills just way too much. Plus remember she's cured! Why does she need to speak about RSD.

So....dancing in the streets naked, huh? You're too much, brother!

Have a great evening. Keep on trucking.

Dana
himomdp is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote