View Single Post
Old 05-27-2008, 01:12 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

I've got a vacation planned in September with my bestest friend, Laurel. Some of you may remember her (Mdolfan). We are going to Wales for a week. That's my goal, to get to September. My sister is going with us. We are celebrating both of their birthdays, one on 9/10 and one on 9/11 (that would be my sister - tough break huh!?!)

I just need to talk this out. Make sure that I am not nuts. But most of all, I want to keep doing what I really love doing -- helping with gardening and landscaping and not lose all this knowledge that I worked so hard to gain.

I know I am not the only one in this boat and, believe me, I am not looking for a pity party here. Anyone that knows me knows that. I am mobile, sometimes I get lost, but I have a really nice GPS now and keep little notes to remind me where I am supposed to be when. I keep a note pad in the car of what I am doing for the day and check things off as I get them done. It's not for lack of memory, it's because I get so tired that I just don't WANT to do them. If I don't do these things, they don't get done.

Anyway, thanks everyone for the support. It's what I need right now. You are the best....thanks.

“When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.” - Henry Ford
tovaxin_lab_rat is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ewizabeth (05-27-2008), FinLady (05-27-2008), Ivy2 (05-27-2008), Jappy (05-27-2008), Kitty (05-27-2008), SallyC (05-27-2008), SandyC (05-27-2008), Twinkletoes (05-27-2008)