View Single Post
Old 05-27-2008, 07:43 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

I would start at Town Hall. Ask what programs they have for residents of YOUR town. Frequently scholarships to day care programs, and services are there, you just have to ask for them. Town hall welfare officer should have some good ideas for you.

Church! that is always a great place to go for help. Even if you are not a member of that church. Speak to the pastor. Speak to 10 pastors if you need to. They have lots of resources and they know how to work them.

Clearly your hubby comes from dysfunction, and MIL is quite talented at it. I am sure MIL is probably standing on her hot rock, screaming her feet hurt, and will probably want paternity tests before she will accept that child as theirs. Her own child is HER priority, and since her precious baby boy is now finally getting to better himself with school, YOU are once again rearing your head to prevent him from stepping forward. Know i HOPE you KNOW that isnt true, its just a dysfunctional way that some families operate.

You dont feel your daughter is loved, valued, or being given a foundation in that place? then REMOVE her! Find social services in YOUR home to help keep the two of you afloat. Taking the jerk back to court means nothing if he has no source to pull from. i would spend my time focusing on your own home, and how to keep it going.

I will keep you in my prayers. I wish I lived close to you so I could do more than pray for you.

Betaseron 5/18/07

Elevated LFTs Beta DC 7/07
Copaxone 8/7/07

Dejibo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote