View Single Post
Old 05-27-2008, 11:49 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Unhappy

((((((Jodi)))))),

I'm so sorry I've had a very bad feeling about this drug and the speed with which it was rushed to market and also MANDATED by states to vaccinate our children.

This is some additional information about Gardasil and seizures (and other critical events): http://www.google.com/search?sourcei...dasil+seizures

I pray -- I pray that your daughter is OK. From hanging around in the Child Neuro forums for quite a few years, I have learned that diagnostics for seizure causes does not always register seizures that are deep in the brain. This may or may not be true in your daughter's case. Please-please stay on top of this and demand that the doctors find out what or if there is anything wrong with your daughter. It also might possibly be that the Gardasil activated some condition that was always there in a dormant form.

Parents are the best advocates for their kids and know their kids better than any medical person. Stay on top of this and watch out for your daughter.

I'd say too -- based on my heart- and gut instincts -- to not ever give her this crap again. But, I imagine you've already figured that out.

Bless you both. My prayers are with you and especially your daughter. Hugs.

Barb
moose53 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Curious (06-04-2008), Jodispeaks (06-21-2008)