View Single Post
Old 10-21-2006, 10:20 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Weekly Check-In October 22-28, 2006

Hi Everyone..October is almost over..Where did it go?

Its been a challenging week..I took my brother in for a check up and they did some blood work, and The Dr called back the next day..He said that his PSA..(prostate) was 9..They get concerened when its higher than 4..The Doc said that his prostate is either enlarged..infected..or cancerous..So hes going in to see a Urologist on the 20th of next month..I hope hes ok.. ..Ive been thinking about this for days now..For those of you who dont know, my brother lives with me and is high functioning retarded..Like sure is full of curve balls..

Ive been out fishing this week, and I double up on my Sinamet on my morning dose, and it gets me through the 3 hours that Im out there..Also, per this experiment I found out that Im undermedicated..but for now Im only gonna take more Sinamet when I have to..either when I am engaging in physical activities, or if I am having a bad day

My YOPD support group was this morning, and the speaker was a RN who gave a lecture on APOKYN..Interesting stuff..She showed a before and after video clip and it was quite impressive!..I heard its quite expensive too..What else is new?..

Thats my week..How was yours?..I hope it was good

Steve