View Single Post
Old 05-27-2008, 01:11 PM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom23angels View Post
OMG.. that's what I was watching before I went to bed last night. I have to admit I have a slight crush on the skipper from the Time Bandit I was calculating they get $90K for 19 days as a crab catcher, I might drop out of my grad school program and sign up for a couple years doing that! Hmm.. maybe start an MS crab boat -- bet we would get a lot of sponsors!!
Monique
My son watches that show - he's fascinated by the amount of money those men can make in such a short time.

Not sure I could stand being isolated on a boat with those men for too long - I mean, where do they bathe?? DO they bathe?? One of them had a finger severed by a fishing line - it looked awful. And the other night I saw one of them eating a link sausage sandwich - white bread soaked in mayonnaise with about ten link sausages piled on it. It was enough to make my arteries harden just watching it!!

It's a wonder I didn't dream something after seeing that!!
These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Kitty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
mom23angels (05-27-2008)