View Single Post
Old 05-27-2008, 01:13 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi! everyone : Thanks for the Welcome. I have been on Dilantin since March 18 which keeps the seizure undercontrol. My Last Spinal was 1st week of April with 2nd one in 2weeks my Dr says with no sign of Menigitis but last 2 follow up MRI showed new lesions. When my 1st seizure happend the numbness started in my right hand and moved up my arm to my face and then worked it was down my right leg to my toes. Sezure lasted about 10 to 15mins im guessing i wasn't watching the clock .

I seem to have a little memory loss, lightheaded, tired and very thirsty but not sure its from the meds I have been tested for all type of nero diseases including MS, ALS, Parkins and Lupas. All test came back normal. Blood work is all normal. Dr. says most of the seizure systoms are result from the lesions where formed the menigitis. I feel at this point with several MRI's and Blood Work and on my 2nd spinal tape that somethings has to be found and I want other options to looks at, whether explority or radiotherapy. I may be thinking ahead of myself but every 2weeks I have been subject to an emotional rollcoaster waiting for results and nothing has come back with answer.
36Momof2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote