View Single Post
Old 05-27-2008, 02:53 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Smile Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by lady_express_44 View Post
I flirt.

From your postings, I'd say you probably have the charisma, character, sense of humor and intelligence that any man with 1/2 a brain should feel privileged to be around. Top that off with a new haircut and color (not saying you NEED one , but it's always fun to do ), a new outfit, some nice smelling body lotion . . . and you'd be reeling them in like fish on a line.

I like talking to people on-line too, usually in music or other interest sites. Of course you have to be very careful, but you can have a lot of fun with this method of interacting . . . until you are READY to make that next step.

Most men don't seem to mind much that I have MS. The main factor is whether you can both be satisfied with the lifestyle that comes with this disease.

Cherie
Cherie,

I was going to reply to you earlier lol.. but I needed a nap Then my kids were fighting and interrupted my nap, so I went back to bed for another 45 mins. I guess I'm not ready to date at the moment (who knows if ever). I am happy where I am now, spending time with my kids. A guy that was chasing me online, I told him yesterday about the MS and he said "sorry you're so fk'ed up".. yeah..gee..thanks! Actually all my symptoms are invisible so anyone seeing me get out of my car with the handicap plates must really be angry

I was going to shave off all my hair and buy some wigs. It's harder for me to keep relaxing it..and if my hands are weak, even more of a pain. I told my ex husband I was going to shave my head and I think he believes I have cognitive issues now.. heh I have met most guys (ex husband in college) and my ex bf in Florida online, so I have an online knack for dating.

I guess for right now I just want to talk with others with MS so I can get a handle on my feelings. Sad reality I think the Betaseron really made me depressed and now that I don't have it anymore I'm doing better. Step one: I bought candles at walmart.. I love candles so thats good enough for me!!

Monique
mom23angels is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote