View Single Post
Old 05-27-2008, 04:03 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

(((Oh my guardianangel))), That SOUNDS like he might have tonic clonic seizures (some might say grand mal seizures) and or complex partial seizures. I also get mad after a seizure, a nurse told me. I was at the hosp so they could watch me (a test). I figure since I hate my E not letting me drive & etc. I just get mad if ppl try to help me do something during a seizure. I called for her to help me to restroom & then got mad & wanted her to let me do it myself. I also get mad at members of my family when they tell me I just had a seizure. Perhaps he says it's the devil (but it is due to a physical abnormality in the brain) because he doesn't want it to be epilepsy & has heard it said that epilepsy is due to the devil, so wants to blame that (cancer is due to a physical abnormality too). If he says "I do not need to go to the Dr." tell him how if the Dr says it is something he has then that could change his legal standing. That might help. I just thought of something so reentered...a neighbor legally does not work & is often ?? but it is because he has bipolar & would hit his boss sometimes. Dilantin didn't work for me but it does for others, he should see an epileptologist to try different things, I'd say.

Good Luck Hun
lor is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote