View Single Post
Old 05-27-2008, 08:11 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Well, if those "sage comments" didn't cheer me up, nothing will!! It's really great to have a sense of humor through all of this crapola!!

Kitty, you mentioned gaining weight on the top half - me too, but it's across my back. Sure, can't even gain it in the right place!!! LOL

I do feel some better today, but the weather has changed again. A/C on last night, thunder storm today and now it's windy, chilly and feeling like November all over again. It does help the pain a little though.

Thank you all soooooo much for your encouragement!! Every so often, being alone gets to me but when I think about being married to my ex......YIKES....the loneliness is much better. And Sally, I'd rather be here alone actually rather than outside at picnics and a kid's birthday party even though I complain about that too. Those all day outdoor things began bothering me w--a--y back when my in-laws were still alive. Would get terribly achey and that was pre-MS and fibro. Now the "bladder issue" is a problem too when going anywhere.

OH NO bgd.........You must have snuck in there with my ex after me and before his new one!!! So sorry!!! We're much better friends than husband and wife -- for a day only, then I remember why we're divorced!!!!!!

Thanks again for being there everyone.......the "normals" could never understand!

Hugs.......

.....Judy
SPMS -- FIBROMYALGIA -- Ouch! and Ouch!
Judy2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AfterMyNap (05-27-2008)