View Single Post
Old 05-27-2008, 09:10 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default I thank God for your kindness

My gosh but y'all just bring me to tears when I read all these posts and see all the beautiful graphics that you add to them!!!
I broke down, as did my cousin Judy last night. She and her husb. were visiting overnite while passing through our area on vacation.
When Judy asked Keith about what kept his spirits up the most during his chemo......his answer was "My Mom, and my girlfriend Amanda".
He went on to mention to the cousin how I had gotten up early each morn, gone to his house to pick him up and stayed there with him during each treatment instead of just saying "Call me when you're done" like MANY family members do there!!!
Keith went on to explain how he first felt like he didn't belong there since he was 27 and had a full head of hair at first and many other patients were in MUCH,MUCH worse condition. He shared with the cousin about how "Mom kept telling me 'yes you DO belong here, you're ALL survivors of this disease' .

God bless all of you great friends,

Marilyn

We are friends for a reason. Sometimes we don't know why until we've been friends for a long time !!!

Take time to laugh, it's music to the soul.

Corkybird is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Burntmarshmallow (05-28-2008), Chemar (06-07-2008), Twinkletoes (05-27-2008)