Thread: Who's Here?
View Single Post
Old 09-03-2006, 01:25 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by annie View Post
hey cat, about time you got here! you sent me the link a week ago.

dorry and zombie slayer have solved my flash problem, long thread in computer forum. never completely figured out what happened or what solved it, but it is working now and NO flash.

when i calm down i will type up a set of their instructions and post them for others who want to get rid of flash. which does NOT want to leave.

personally, i am convinced that all my computer problems are caused by alligators, but somehow no one else agrees.
I'm here...I'm here ... I'm here. Life is busy with a new child in the home, so can't get out as much as I used to LOL! I'm calm... Hope you are, and thanks for getting the links thread made into a sticky. I feel much calmer about that LOL. My thanks to dorrie and zombieslayer for solving the flash problem for you, and everyone who has posted so far in the links thread.

You deserve chocolate. Feed the alligators chocolate annie...Everyone likes chocolate, so calm them down girl, calm them down. The last thing we all want is you experiencing power surges LOL through alligators in your computer!
happycat is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote